- *NEW* Preliminary Budget for FY 2017-2018 in PDF
- Meeting Schedule: City Council and Community Redevelopment Agency
- Clearwater Beach Voted #1 "Best Place to Watch a Sunset" in USA Today
- FY 2015/16 Annual Report
- Approved Annual Budget, FY 2015/2016
- Provide Your Input On Important City Topics From Home
- Current Watering Schedule
- Citizen's Guide
You can contact the city of Clearwater by selecting a category that best matches your concern. A ticket will be opened which will allow you to track your request online and view any steps taken to resolve the issue.
All City News
Value Line Remote Access
Available With Your Clearwater Library Card
We're excited to offer our patrons access to this popular investment site from home. Using this link, Clearwater Library card holders can log in with their library barcode and begin using Value Line's powerful tools and extensive investment data.
Value Line is designed specifically to meet the needs of investors with a range of goals and objectives by offering investment research for 6,000 stocks, 18,000 mutual funds, and 200,000 options and other securities.